Multistory Media has an immediate opening for a Digital Specialist in our firm’s west Dallas studio, located just outside of downtown. Our firm specializes in public relations, social media and product placements/influencer relations for clients in the building materials, commercial real estate/development and commercial construction industries.
The Digital Specialist will work alongside our PR account team to proactively manage and grow our clients’ and our agency’s social media, websites and other digital marketing channels. The right candidate must be a self-starter with at least 1-2 years’ experience.
Strong writing and organizational skills, receptiveness to feedback and attention to detail are a must. A positive attitude, sense of humor and open-mindedness are also expected.
- Develop and manage social media and content marketing strategies and planning.
- Proactively identify, generate and manage content creation, curation and amplification for digital channels.
- Work closely with the PR account team to amplify news, media coverage and other successes.
- Day-to-day management and optimization of all owned channels, including social media and websites.
- Provide on-going counsel about digital media strategies and best practices.
- Develop analytics/metrics reporting.
Multistory Media offers a casual, upbeat work environment with loads of flexibility, hybrid work schedule, competitive salary, health insurance and a generous paid time off policy.
Are you a good fit? If so, we’d love to meet you!
To be considered, please send your resume and an example of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.